14 May 2009

WHAT TO PACK? WHAT TO PACK? WHAT TO PACK!!!!!


Well, it's 5 days....and counting. Here in Palm Springs I'm shuttling houseplants to my friend, David Madison's, this morning, to be cared for while I'm away. The 10-day weather forecasts for Paris and Bordeaux are showing mild temperatures; even light rain. I don't have to check what meteorologists are saying about what will be happening with the mercury in Palm Springs, while I'm away....triple digits are here!!!!!

On Saturday morning - I'll be getting on board an Alaska Air flight to SFO for my dad's house - where I'll be staying for a couple of nights before joining up with the Leppla family and our flight to Paris.

Well, "my bags are packed...and I'm ready to go...." as the song goes. As Jacqueline, David, Morgan, Margaux, and Madeline are making their decisions about what to pack, I thought I'd post a picture....just a cyber-reminder: PACK SOMETHING NICE TO WEAR....JUST IN CASE!!! You know, we don't want to go to a nice restaurant and not have appropriate clothes to wear. I'm not sure what the occasion was for this picture - but I'm sure it was taken just before we all headed out for some special celebration.

Anyway - details about the trip will unfold over the next days and during the trip, when I'll be posting along with lots of help from Morgan, Margaux, Madeline - and probably even Jacqueline and David....Pics, stories and more....for now AU REVOIR!!!!

No comments: