18 May 2009

Is It TIME TO LEAVE, YET????


In 24 hours, we'll be boarding Air France flight 083 to Paris. To say I'm feeling anxious and excited - big understatement....I'm mean, my gosh...I'm at my dad's house taking pictures of a clock with our departure time (tomorrow).....yeah.....I'm ready to GO.

Bags are packed and I'm ready to go......Thanks to my dear friend Nick, I'm going to be distracted this evening. He's suggested we meet at Hayes Street Grill for a early and quick bite to eat, tonight. He's house sitting for some San Francisco friends. I'm grateful for his wonderful friendship....and especially appreciative that he suggested we meet tonight....it's a special way of leaving town and a chance to see a great (Palm Springs-based) friend in both of our's former City by the Bay. And, in case I forgot to mention it: a great distraction.

Going to grab a quick nap before catching BART into SF for dinner.....so that's all for now. More tomorrow - can't believe it's actually HERE!!!!!

No comments: