20 May 2009

We Have Arrived....nous sommes arrives!!!!



I'm sitting in the lobby of the Hotel Muguet

I'm excited, stoked, and totally wiped. The rest of the group has gone upstairs to their rooms and mine just got cleaned and is ready. Not much bigger than a closet - but who CARES. It looks out onto a sweet little garden, has a decent sized bathroom and a nice (and looks comfy) bed..... I ended up buying and bringing a foam pillow - helped me get a smidgen of sleep on the plane. Plus, it will make for very restful slumber over the coming nights....

Here are a few quick pictures - taken at SFO (tried to post them from the airport Air France lounge - but they had some serious firewall issues that prevented me from bringing up my blog). Anyway - Everyone is showered and is ready to head out....

Love to everyone - it's awesome already...we saw the Eiffel Tower as our plane was landing - that's where we're headed next!!!!!!

No comments: