24 June 2009

A Quick Trip To Reno....




After a depressing re-entry into life in Palm Springs I was moaning and groaning to Jacqueline on the phone one day. I attributed part of my BLUES to the basics of jet lag....the rest to that sort of feeling of solitude after being around a group for a while. There are moments when you just say -"I can watch any channel on TV I want" or, in my case "I don't feel like cooking just for myself....I'll microwave something"....and this went on, night after night after night.




During this phone call we cooked up a plan for me to take a trip to Reno to see the whole family - and their new addition. In April, David and Jacqueline's German Shorthair female - SAGE, gave birth to puppies. STORM was the female/puppy the family decided to keep. Here's a picture, from this morning, after the two have had their morning back yard "you know what" and before the rest of the family wakes up. They sleep seperately, but like to snuggle a bit in the mornings....


Also, a picture from dinner last night, at a great local Reno restaurant La Famiglia Ristorante


Possible trip with David and the girls to Tahoe today....will post on this later....

No comments: