08 June 2009

An Inspiration...









Finally I'm feeling more human - and up to getting some posting done from Saturday's great event at Foothill High School's retirement celebration for Bob Moorefield. He's been working hard for more years than you can imagine - - creating a music program at my alma mater. I'm sure the reality of it will hit him once the fall starts and he's got free time. He was celebrated in fitting fashion on Saturday with the help of many volunteers and over 800 current students/former students parents and band boosters. The Pleasanton Weekly wrote a great story - which gives you good view of Mr. Moorefield's legacy.

Here are some pictures from the day.... The last picture is me with Bob's (saint of a) wife, Anne.....she's been such a huge part of supporting Bob, the band, and just being her amazing self, all these years. Next post about my friends from high school who were there.....

No comments: