08 June 2009

Hometown Friends...






Though I was born in San Francisco, moving to Pleasanton didn't happen until I was 10 years old. I've lived there, off and on, for much of my life.....Therefore, I call Pleasanton "my hometown" and this weekend was quite a homecoming event. Here are some of my favorite people from Pleasanton.



  • Melantha - was one of my serious "buds" from way back (she was one class behind me....)
  • D'Aun (Wolford) Goble - married Roy, her high school sweetheart...and worked liked crazy on Saturday. She's an amazing person and good friend. Thanks to her and Roy for dinner at their amazing home Friday night....
  • Julie (Bushman) Bos and family - great husband who worked like a dog on Saturday - and two wonderful daughters....
  • Susan (Thomas) and me, on Saturday...she was the baton twirler in marching brand - we spent a lot of time together during our band years.....
  • Anne Moorefield with John Whitbred - he was a sort of jock type in high school (READ: not too hot on band people) who has been a very proud band booster for his kids for many years - and a really great guy.

No comments: