29 July 2009

Thanks DAD....




I wanted to dedicate this post to my dad - who was so kind in helping make MUGGS possible, in my life. He, my friend David and Nick, all shared in the gift of my wonderful puppy. Muggs' first night was mostly uneventful. I had to cave and let him sleep in the bed with me - something I will save for the future, when he gets over his separation issues.....being pulled away from his 7 siblings!!!!

Today, I'll head out to shop for a crate - even though some friends think a box is a better, less imposing and confining an idea. I'm going to start him in it tonight -- wish me luck. More chew toys and some other goodies are all on the list for a run to PETCO....

For now - here are some pictures - the first, is my dad, from earlier this summer, at the retirement party for my original Foothill High School band teacher.... The rest are from today....just hanging out....

No comments: