08 July 2009

It Must Be Love....




Having had such a great time in Tahoe - I figured my stop over to house sit for my friends Jeff and John in Los Angeles would be a piece of cake. Well, the cat and house sitting wasn't difficult. I just never expected to feel so awful after having such an amazing week with David/Jacqueline and the girls in Reno and Lake Tahoe. Still not sure what was dogging me - but something has been ailing me - so I'm thankful that I got some beautiful weather, here in Los Angeles, while I spent the week mostly horizontal.

There was a bright spot - that was part of the plan for a long time....that was a trip to see Sally Rosenthal and my now (almost) 8 week old Muggs.....my new puppy. She's such an amazing person, and I'm so thankful to her for being such a good custodian, lover of animals, and willing to give over her entire house to breed and raise English Cocker Spaniels.

Although I'm headed back home to Palm Springs, this morning, yesterday I mustered up all of my energy to drive up to Agua Dulce (a community of homes on large plots of land - with horses, dogs, and more...adjacent to Santa Clarita - an hour north of downtown Los Angeles). That's where Sally and the brood live. It sure beats trying to get to Mulawi - and, personally, I think my puppy is plenty cute!!!! I need to finish packing and get on the road back to Palm Springs....I'll let the pictures tell the story. I'll be back in 4 weeks (after all shots have been administered) to take Muggs home to Palm Springs - Enjoy the pictures - I know I had such a great time bonding with him......

No comments: